Migration Of Sites And New Hardware

Hello,

We have currently two servers for Zimbra here and we are going to be moving to new hardware and merging our two separate instances together.  I was wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions or things to watch out for with the following listed below.

One our existing servers is server running 7.1.4 (paid version) and the other server is running 6.0.7 (open source). Both of them are on 64bit RHEL 5.

So my plan so far is to do the following:
________
1. Upgrade 7.1.4 to 7.2.4
2. Convert the 6.07 instance to the paid version and the upgrade that to 7.2.4
3. Add the two new RHEL 6 servers running 7.2.4

**4.  I'm still fuzzy on this this step.  I'm not sure how I can join all of these servers together so I can do a mailbox move to move all of the accounts to the new hardware and then bring down the old hardware.

5.  After the two new servers are up and running and the old hardware is down, upgrade to 8.0.4.

So I think my main problem is with step 4.  I've been looking at http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Ajcody-Migration-Notes and a few other forum posts.  Does anyone have any recommendations for any other wiki entries?  Any suggestions on any of this would be appreciated.

Hurstel

--
Hurstel Howard
Senior Director Systems Administration