Re: Photos in the 7.1.x GAL

OK....so I probably don't want to be editing the existing file (cn\=\{3\}zimbra.ldif), or do I?  This file has the some of the other GAL attributes....

sn            - last name (sir name)
# st            - state
# telephoneNumber - phone
#
olcObjectClasses: ( zimbraAccount
  NAME 'zimbraAccount'
  DESC 'Account object'
  SUP zimbraMailRecipient AUXILIARY
  MUST (
    uid $
    zimbraAccountStatus $
    zimbraId
  )
  MAY (
    c $
    cn $
    co $
    company $

Which means I should be creating a new ldif file....like cn\=\{10}mynewattrs.ldif.... I'm guessing.  Do I create a whole new olcObjectClass and put the one attribute in it.  Just something like this?

dn: cn={10}mynewattrs
objectClass: olcSchemaConfig
cn: {10}mynewattrs
olcAttributeTypes: ( SOME_NUMBER_HERE NAME 'photoFileName'
  DESC 'some description'
  SUP myOC )
olcObjectClasses: ( SOME_NUMBER_HERE NAME 'myOC'
  DESC 'some description'
  SUP zimbraMailRecipient AUXILIARY
  MAY (
    photoFileName $ )
)

Then LDAP stop/start and away I go....or am I way off?

Thanks,
Matt