ActiveSync autodiscover

I know it's supposed to be supported in 8.0.x, but we'll be on 7.2.x for a while longer.

Does anyone have a autodiscover script that works in production for common Android and iOS devices?

I'm finding that https://autodiscover.carleton.edu/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml works for Android and Windows Mobile, but not iOS or MacOS. Why not? I am using a derivative of the scripts at http://z-push.sourceforge.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=922

(Feel free to try it, but note that most clients will send your password. So, send a fake password.)
--
Rich Graves http://claimid.com/rcgraves
Carleton.edu Sr UNIX and Security Admin