Re: Zimbra zero-day exploit

Hello Xueshan,

On Dec 9, 2013, at 2:25 AM, Xueshan Feng <sfeng@stanford.edu> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Shouldn't 7071 only open to some internal network/bastion host? The quick fix probably is to tighten up the port 7071 access.

Agreed, but that doesn’t mean I want mysql/ldap passwords floating around on the internet.

[snipped]

> So the request was rejected. What version of ZCS are affected by this?

Worked on our 7.2.1 installation.

Thanks,
Will

> Xueshan

—
Will Froning
Information Security Manager
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration

American University of Sharjah

Tel +971 6 515 2124
Mob +971 50 737 1599
Fax +971 6 515 2120