From: "Matt Mencel" <MR-Mencel@wiu.edu>
To: "zimbra-hied-admins" <zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 4:40:09 PM
Subject: Zimbra 8 and CAS Authentication

Anyone familiar with using CAS authentication in Zimbra 8?  I've got it all configured but when I try to browse to the URL:

https://HOSTNAME/zimbra/public/preauth.jsp

I get a 404 not found error.  The preauth.jsp file exists in ~/jetty/webapps/zimbra/public/.  It's owned by zimbra:zimbra and chmod'd 664.

Matt