Re: Outlook 2013 imap

Hi,

> We are going to upgrade to Zimbra 8.0.5 NE this weekend and in testing on two
> different machines we ran into problems authenticating to the incoming mail
> server in Outlook 2013 imap. One machine was windows 8.0 and the other was
> 8.1. I did find a couple comments out on the forums that other users had run
> into this problem also. Has anyone else run into this and found a
> solution/workaround?

I don't know for IMAP but I would not use it with ActiveSync (and 8.0.5).

We hit a problem other had too (in the forum, there's a bugg iirc) with outgoing mails.
The mails seems to leave Outlook but they're not in the "sent items", not in the "outbox" and they're not sent at all. They just disappear...

David