Re: Poll: versions and setups in use

On 10.09.2014 00:30, Dusko Pijetlovic wrote:

Hi,

> Our Zimbra version is Zimbra 7.1.4_GA_2555 (build 20120104215751).
>
> Number of accounts: 455
> Number of distribution lists: 70
> Number of resources: 42

thanks.

Is there any special reason for still running that old version
(not even upgrading to recent HELIX release) ?

> It runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.10 VM with 4 CPUs,
> 24 GB RAM, 1.9 TB storage space -- It just works (tm) for us.

Physical or virtualized ?

In the last decade, I really became a big fan of virtualizing
everything. Container solutions like OVZ or LXC make the extra
cost practically zero, but it really makes dailly operating easier
(eg. when the system has to be moved to another hardware node)

> I'm interested in the results you collect and am wondering if you can
> send them to me once you compile them?

Yes, I'll do so. For now, you're the first and only one :)

By the way: anyone here using the NE ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Enrico Weigelt,