Analyzing Mailboxes

Hoping an expert here has the answer to this...

I want to analyze individual mailbox utilization so I can report it back to the user.  I think I want to use mime-type-alias and show them what % of their quota is being used by each type (pdf, images, doc, xls, etc...).

Why do I want to do this?  We're investigating auto-bumping quotas, but as part of that I want to be able to provide the user with a report on their account utilization and ask them to be good mail citizens.  I want to try to encourage individuals not to keep their 5GB of cat pictures in their email account.

So anyone know of a way to get a report like that out of Zimbra?

Thanks,
Matt