ZCO issue on Windows 8.1

Recently we disabled SSLv3 on the load balancer that hosts our Zimbra VIP to deal with the Poodle Bites issue.  Shortly after disabling it, we started getting reports that users on Windows 8.1 using Outlook 2013 (32-bit) with the ZCO were no longer able to connect to Zimbra.  They started getting an error saying "Failed to establish a secure connection to server '<our Zimbra VIP name>' because its security certificate is defective."  The Details box for the error says "Internal error loading the SSL libraries".  My own computer has Windows 7 and Office 2013 (32-bit) and I can connect fine using the ZCO.  Doing some testing using openssl, we have determined that we can only connect to our Zimbra VIP with TLS 1.  TLS 1.1 and 1.2 do not appear to be available.

Has anyone else run into this issue and found a workaround?

System info:

Zimbra 8.0.5 NE
Load balancer does the encryption/decryption and hosts the SSL Cert for the Zimbra VIP.

Thanks,

Tim Ross
Application Administrator
Enterprise Applications Group