De : Hurstel Howard [mailto:hhoward@aurora.edu]
Envoyé : 6 août 2015 12:51
À : zimbra-hied-admins
Objet : Current Versions

Hello,

We are still using ZCS 8.0.x for Zimbra.  I was wondering if most people out there are using 8.5 now?  Also if anybody upgraded from 8 to 8.5, did anyone's user community experience any drastic changes with the web interface?

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Senior Director Enterprise Architecture
Aurora University
(630) 844-4889
hhoward@aurora.edu

Discover what matters. And build your life around it.
aurora.edu