CollegeNET 25live Integration with Zimbra

Hello Folks,
       Has anyone out here in higher ed land had to integrate their Zimbra installation with 25Live?   Our university is about to go live with 25Live for scheduling rooms and events and want to know if anyone has successfully integrated calendar event synchronization from resources in 25Live and Zimbra. If you have please shoot me an email. I would love to hear about your challenges and lessons learned. Thank you.

Regards,
Pablo Garaitonandia
Penn State University
ITS, Administrative Information Services
pablo@psu.edu