RE: Outlook users with active sync attachment

Glad to hear it.  I'd forgotten that there are two values related to attachment size.  Did you have one set and not the other?

-------- Original message --------
From: Vijay Kumar <vallamsetti@aus.edu>
Date: 9/7/16 00:19 (GMT-05:00)
To: Nathan Lager <lagern@lafayette.edu>, zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Cc: Systems Team <systemsteam@aus.edu>
Subject: Re: Outlook users with active sync attachment

Thank you Nathan for the response, The issue is resolved after modifying the value zimbraMobileMaxMessageSize,

Best Regards,

Vijay Kumar, PMP,ITIL
Senior Systems Engineer
Information Technology Department

AUS />
            style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Times;mso-bidi-font-family:

Tel   +971 6 515 2186
Fax  +971 6
515 2120

American University of Sharjah