Begin forwarded message:
Date: January 8, 2010 11:05:45 AM PST (CA)
Subject: [d-ssc] Posting
_______________________________________________ Hello, I have just received permission to post position from Hugh Chipman. Please let me know if there are any problems. Statistician, SAS Programmer
Location: Laval, Quebec
Our clients, leader Pre-clinical Research are seeking a
Statistician, SAS Programmer.
You will suggest, develop and implement strategies and practices.
• Establish procedures and validation for statistical evaluations and verification of content of data reports.
• Perform, and/or supervise, statistical evaluations.
• Evaluate and improve quality, appearance and content of data reports and statistics.
• Gather input from Study Director, QA and technical staff and correct presentation and/or accuracy.
• Maintain on-going communication with Quality Assurance (QA).
• Write and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) when required.
• Maximize the utilization of all resources.
• Seek development from more senior staff.
• Remain informed on all legislation and developments related to job through self education and external training.
• Substitute for and/or assist department colleagues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics and/or Science or equivalent
• Demonstrated SAS programming competencies
• 2 years of relevant experience as a statistician, ideally in a pre-clinical research environment
• Strong practical experience of statistical softwares used in pre-clinical research and those required for supportive computer programming
• Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
• Strong practical knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel), SAS
• Practical knowledge of Provantis is an asset
Julie Anne Conway
1, av. Holiday, Tour Est, Suite 501
Pointe-Claire, Qc H9R 5N3
d-ssc mailing list