[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[d-ssc] Statistical Programmer / Analyst - Cangene Corporation (Winnipeg) (fwd)
- To: SFU statistics jobs list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [d-ssc] Statistical Programmer / Analyst - Cangene Corporation (Winnipeg) (fwd)
- From: Richard Lockhart <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:07:25 -0700
- Resent-from: Brad McNeney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-message-id: <4D9A4F2D.email@example.com>
- Resent-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.9
Richard Lockhart, Chair
Stat & Act Sci; Simon Fraser Univ. Phone: (778) 782-3264
Burnaby BC V5A 1S6 FAX: (778) 782-4368
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:39:38 -0500
From: Daniel Li <dli@Cangene.com>
Subject: [d-ssc] Statistical Programmer / Analyst - Cangene Corporation
Statistical Programmer / Analyst
Reporting to the Supervisor, Biostatistics, the Statistical Programmer/Analyst is responsible for writing SAS programs and performing analyses of clinical trial results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Preparation and validation of SAS programs for the analysis and reporting of data from clinical studies.
* Support Data Management activities as needed, such as data management plan review, edit check specifications, and data cleaning.
* Preparation of electronic data submissions to regulatory authorities.
* Assist in the development of Statistical Analysis Plans.
* Assist in the preparation and review of statistical and results sections of clinical study reports.
* Provide statistical consultation and analyses as required to departments outside Clinical Research.
Qualifying candidates will have a Bachelor or Masters Degree with appropriate specialization in Statistics and SAS certification or a willingness to obtain SAS certification. The successful candidate will have experience with SAS, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Access and Word, as well as, knowledge of regression analysis, ANOVA, sampling techniques, categorical data analysis, statistical process control, experimental design and exploratory data analysis. The successful applicant should also possess excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work as part of a team.
Interested applicants should submit a résumé and cover letter to Human Resources, 155 Innovation Drive, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3T 5Y3 or fax to (204) 275-4021, or by email to email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until September 30, 2010. The position, however, will remain open until successfully filled.
</PRE><html><body><br><hr><br><b>NOTICE</b> - This email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email, including any attachments, without reviewing it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its content. We have taken precautions against viruses but accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any virus present.</body></html><PRE>
d-ssc mailing list