Transport Canada- Economic Analysis Directorate has an opportunity for a person with a graduate degree in Economics or Statistics with experience in applying statistical techniques to economic analysis.
We have a need for someone to work under contract (2 days per week) on-site.
- Master Degree in Economics and/or Statistics
- Work experience with SAS and/or R in an office environment with set timelines for the delivery of results. In other words, the application of the statistical tools took place beyond the writing of University essays or thesis.
- Demonstrated application of statistical techniques and software tools
- Experience in working with large data sets
- experience aggregating and analyzing datasets of varying sizes and sources and combining into a descriptive indicator
Language: English or French Essential
Contract would be through an agency and is located in Ottawa. Security clearance at Reliability Level would be processed at the start of the contract.
Please appply by sending your Résumé no later than April 8, 2010 to:
Economic Analysis & Research