Senior Performance Measurement and Reporting Analyst
Salary $58,332.28 to $66,652.94 annually
Come work with the Public Sector Research & Evaluation section of BC Stats – Playing with numbers has never been so much fun!
Do you take pride in measuring organizational performance? Do you enjoy creating, monitoring and reporting on performance metrics to help ensure that an organization’s overall strategic direction is on track? Do you like to work on a wide variety of projects all for various clients all at once? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
Our focus is meeting client needs with high quality information and analysis, often operating within a cost-recovery environment.
You are a highly motivated and self-directed individual looking for a career opportunity in the field of performance measurement, research, evaluation and analysis. You must be comfortable with taking on different roles within this fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, and are required to work both independently and in a team setting.
Service BC, the source for frontline government services and information in British Columbia, delivers hundreds of programs and services to residents, businesses and visitors – in person, online, and over the phone. As BC Stats has the corporate function of Performance Measurement and Reporting for Service BC, you will be developing division-wide performance measurement plans and reports to help ensure Service BC’s overall strategic direction not only aligns with government’s overall strategic direction, but that all is on track for success.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must clearly show that you have the following:
· Undergraduate degree in business administration, public administration, economics, statistics, mathematics, geography, psychology, sociology or equivalent.
· Five years experience providing written and/or oral authoritative advice, guidance and recommendations to senior officials (e.g. oral briefings, written briefing notes, written reports).
· Five years experience managing multiple projects simultaneously following project management techniques from project design through implementation to evaluation including setting priorities, managing resources and service contracts to achieving business goals and objectives and measuring success.
· Five years experience designing and conducting quantitative and/or qualitative research (including experience gathering, synthesizing, evaluating and interpreting information from diverse sources).
· Five years’ experience using computer applications including spreadsheet (MS Excel), presentation (MS PowerPoint), word-processing (MS Word), database (MS Access) and statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R, EViews).
· Preference may be given to applicants with experience conducting long-term planning (e.g. strategic planning).
· Preference may be given to applicants with experience in the use and manipulation of large and complex databases.
· Preference may be given to applicants with a Project Management Professional (PMP) credential.
For more information on this exciting career opportunity including how to apply by March 23rd 2015, please visit: