"Alan Kelm" <firstname.lastname@example.org>To:
"CMath E-Mail Distribution List" <email@example.com>Sent:
Monday, 22 June, 2015 14:16:16Subject:
[cmath] Data Analysis Coordinator - York Region
Progressive. Collaborative. Accountable.
Draw on your passion. Shape our community.
Progressive and collaborative, with a clear, long-term vision. We value employees' contributions and inspire excellence. We are driven by a desire to help shape and serve the growing community in which we live and work.Data Analysis Coordinator #17617
Community and Health Services
Strategies and Partnerships Branch
Location: Newmarket, Ontario. This is a Union position.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 35; Scheduled Shifts: 0830 - 1630
Temporary Full-Time, Approx. 12 months, Salary $41.69 - $45.32 per hour
Reporting to the Supervisor, Data Services, is responsible for providing support and training in the recording, monitoring and reporting on programs and determining program outcomes and assessment related to the work of the Department, including Early Years Programs and Ontario Early Years Centres; developing a comprehensive description of demographic data using a range of data sources; collecting and analyzing data relative to all aspects of community and health programs and partnerships; assisting in social and health policy research; designing and developing complex spreadsheet and database applications using census information and data; developing client profiles; and working within a team environment with internal and external stakeholdersQualifications
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in statistical data analysis and collection, research, and data base design and report writing.
- Valid Ontario Class "G" driver's license and reliable vehicles for use on Corporate business.
- Knowledge of applicable Department programs and services, including early child development and parenting.
- Knowledge of applicable Standards, Acts and Regulations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self management, accountability, flexibility and adaptability.
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications and proficiency in database applications, data programs and software, including SPSS and Browser 20/20.
- Demonstrated communication skills to conduct training sessions, provide support to Community staff, work with diverse groups and prepare reports.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required.
Please apply on-line at www.york.ca by July 1, 2015, quoting competition #17617. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For additional information on York Region, please visit the above-mentioned website.