- From text: Chapter 7, Q 38. p301 or Q 36 in 3rd ed p 280.
- From text: Chapter 7, Q 42 or Q 40 in 3rd ed.
- From text: Chapter 8, Q 60 p 343 (Q60 p 322).
- From text: Chapter 8, Q 64 p 344 (Q62 p 323). Hint: subtract 9.75
and multiply by 100 first. Why does this work?
- From text: Chapter 8, Q 66 p 344 (Q64 p 323).
- From text: Chapter 8, Q 70 p 344 (Q68 p 323).
- Theory: From text: Chapter 7, Q 45 (Q43). Note that answers are
in the back so you are being marked on the derivation and explanation.
Note: In my view you would be wise to read all
the problems and think about how you would do them. I do not have the
resources to grade more but I think you should do more. The ones to do
are the ones you don't see how to do right off.
DUE: Monday, 23 September
Tue Sep 3 19:15:52 PDT 1996