IMPORTANT: Extension to application deadlines due to technical difficulties with the Canadian Common CV (CCV)

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members.

Due to ongoing technical difficulties currently being experienced by the Canadian Common CV, CIHR will extend the deadline for the submission of registrations/applications to January 20, 2016, for the following funding opportunities:

·         Knowledge Synthesis Grant : Prescription Drug Abuse

·         Training Grant : Indigenous Mentorship Network Program : LOI

·         Knowledge Synthesis : Fall 2015

·         Project Scheme: 2016 1st Live Pilot: Registration

·         Joint Canada-Israel Health Research Program: Registration

·         CIHR-IPPH Trailblazer Award in Population Health Solutions

The CCV Secretariat is currently working with Shared Services Canada to resolve this issue which is being experienced by all CCV Subscribing Organizations. CIHR will continue to actively monitor the situation. Updates will follow as they become available. CIHR may further extend the competition deadlines should the disruption to CCV services continue beyond today.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank you for your continued patience.

CIHR Contact Centre
Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Telephone: 613-954-1968
Toll-free: 1-888-603-4178 (press 1)