Weston Brain Institute - Upcoming Deadlines

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

cid:image001.jpg@01D151E6.E9DB0CF0

Important Dates for Upcoming Funding Opportunities

Transformational Research  2016

LOI Deadline: Thursday, January 21 at 2:00pm

THREE DAYS LEFT! Applications close on Thursday, January 21 at 2:00pm EST for the Weston Brain Institute’s Transformational Research 2016 program.

Click here for more information about this program, including funding, eligibility and scope.

APPLY HERE

Canada: Rapid Response 2016

Information Session: Monday, January 25 at 1:00pm

New for 2016 Canada: Rapid Response will run with 3 rounds. Learn more about the new program features at our online Program Information Session on Monday, January 25 at 1:00pm EST. Register here.

Click here for more information about this program, including funding, eligibility and scope.

APPLY HERE

We welcome any inquiries about these and any other funding opportunities to neuro@weston.ca or 416-935-4056.

Weston Brain Institute

www.westonbraininstitute.ca