Register for SFU Health Research Day 2016!

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forward to our e-mail list members from all disciplines:

We are pleased to invite faculty members, research staff, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to SFU Health Research Day 2016: Networking for Innovation on Wednesday, May 4th, 2016!

TIME: 8:30am to 2:45pm
VENUE: SFU Surrey Campus

This year’s exciting program includes:

  • A welcome introduction by Dr. Joy Johnson, Vice-President, Research, SFU
  • A keynote presentation by Dr. Alan Bernstein, President & CEO, Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
  • An opportunity for newly formed research collaborations to apply for a $5,000 development grant from the SFU Office of the Vice-President, Research

Register and join us for an interactive day that will allow us to build collaboration across SFU as we consider pressing health issues ranging from Refugees & HealthApplications & Challenges of Big Data for Health Research to Climate Change, Health & Disease. For a full list of topics, please visit: http://at.sfu.ca/PJSEWM

To register for this exciting day, please visit: http://at.sfu.ca/dyUlTF

Registration is FREE. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. The deadline to register is Friday, April 22nd, 2016 at 12:00PM

PRESENT A POSTER AT SFU HEALTH RESEARCH DAY 2016!

We welcome graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to present a poster on their work related to health research. A cash prize will be awarded to the best poster presented by a Master's student, and by a PhD student or post-doctoral fellow.

To register a poster presentation, please visit: http://at.sfu.ca/hkmASx

The deadline to submit a poster presentation is Friday, April 8th, 2016 at 12:00PM