Specific Priorities Research - Request for Proposals 2016

The Office of Research Services has received the following informaton which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Specific Priorities Research � Request for Proposals

WorkSafeBC is dedicated to keeping workers and workplaces safe and secure from injury, illness, and disease. To achieve this vision, WorkSafeBC encourages and supports the development and use of the best scientific evidence on the range of health and safety issues faced by workers, employers, and the organization itself. To that end, Research Services solicits and funds a wide range of research initiatives through regular, competitive processes.

The purpose of this competition is to develop a better understanding of specific issues relating to:

  • Static electricity in a combustible dust environment

Principal applicants must be Canadian residents.

Notice of intent deadline: May 27, 2016

Application deadline: June 30, 2016

Click the button below to view the specific research questions and the full Request for Proposals (RFP).

** PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY **

For further information on our research program, please visit our website.

Sincerely,

Lori Guiton, Director
Research Services

If you do not want to receive emails from WorkSafeBC regarding regulation- and policy-related news, please unsubscribe by clicking the link below.

WorkSafeBC, PO Box 5350 Stn Terminal, Vancouver BC V6B 5L5 Canada