Funding Opportunity: Reminder: 2 weeks left for Seeding Food Innovation 2016

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

This is to notify you that there are TWO WEEKS LEFT to apply for the Seeding Food Innovation Grants 2016program.

George Weston Limited and Loblaw Companies Limited are pleased to announce the Seeding Food Innovation 2016 grant program, which supports funding for rigorously scientific, trans-disciplinary research proposals that investigate food and health challenges that will impact primarily Canadians, but also deliver key learnings to solve issues of global concern.

Funding of up to $150,000 per project is available for up to two years within the field of food innovation. Grants will only be awarded to institutions that are Canada Revenue Agency registered.

For more information, and to apply online for a Seeding Food Innovation 2016 grant, please visit http://www.weston.ca/en/Application.aspx

Please feel free to notify any other organizations or colleagues you feel may qualify. The deadline for applications is Monday, July 25th, 2016, 2:00 pm EST.