Cancelled - CIHR Project Scheme Live Pilot 2 Workshop - July 20

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello Project Scheme Workshop registrants

I am writing to inform you that due to recent events in the CIHR community, CIHR's recent working meeting on peer review processes, and its outcomes, I am cancelling the scheduled Project Scheme workshop on Wed, July 20.

We have received information that suggests not only changes to the review process, but to the application format as well. We will re-schedule it once new information about the competition are made known.

Thank you for your interest.

Cecilia Kalaw
FHS Grants Facilitator