Funding Opportunity: Banting Research Foundation/Rick Hansen Institute Discovery Award

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

The Rick Hansen Institute is proud to partner with the Banting Research Foundation to offer the Banting Research Foundation/Rick Hansen Institute Discovery Award, a one-year grant of up to $25,000 to support research that could contribute to medical breakthroughs and transformative health care advances to reduce the human and economic costs associated with spinal cord injury (SCI). Eligibility is not limited to those specializing in the field of SCI, but the research must be applicable to SCI. The application deadline is March 15, 2017.

We would appreciate your help to get the word out to early career investigators (researchers in the first 3 years of their first academic appointment), so that we may connect with candidates beyond our usual reach.

Kind regards,

Ravina

Ravina Johal, PMP
MARKETING & NETWORK ENGAGEMENT LEAD

Rick Hansen Institute
Blusson Spinal Cord Centre, 6400-818 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver  BC V5Z 1M9 | direct 604 827 2426
Facebook |  Twitter |  rickhanseninstitute.org

The Rick Hansen Institute is proudly accredited by Imagine Canada

Imagine Canada