Funding Opportunity: MSFHR: Innovation to Commercialization Awards

Title: replace with my subject

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

Yesterday, MSFHR opened applications for the first Innovation to Commercialization (I2C) Awards to support BC health researchers advancing a discovery or invention towards commercialization.

The I2C Program is part of MSFHR's refreshed suite of programs, designed to address priorities and gaps in BC’s health research and innovation ecosystem. The I2C awards specifically target the health innovation to commercialization pathway in BC, helping researchers bridge the gap between discovery and commercial application.

Each I2C award will provide funding for up to four years, allowing researchers to conduct feasibility research and commercialization activities; ultimately, helping researchers bring to market, products or technologies that improve health outcomes and enrich the health innovation ecosystem of BC. To achieve this, and increase the total number of applicants funded, MSFHR is actively seeking I2C award funding partners.

For more information, including eligibility requirements and how to apply, please visit our website. The letter of intent deadline is March 9, 2017.

We invite you to share this opportunity among your colleagues and networks, and we look forward to receiving applications from across the BC health research community.