MSFHR Connections | MSFHR & BC SUPPORT Unit host Health xChange

Title: replace with my subject
The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

April 2017

Health xChange, an evening of PechaKucha and networking

Join MSFHR and the BC SUPPORT Unit for an evening of inspiring stories about how community engaged research can make a difference in creating healthy people and healthy communities.

On May 9, 2017, 10 speakers will share their innovative approaches to community engaged research and knowledge translation using a PechaKucha format (20 images x 20 seconds).

Robert Britton (2011 Scholar) and David Vocadlo (2006 Scholar) have published a new study in Nature Chemical Biology.

Congratulations to Deborah Money (2008 Team Planning) on receiving the inaugural Career Contribution to Women’s Health Award from the Women's Health Research Institute.

Follow Us