MSFHR Research Leaders Forum

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

http://www.msfhr.org/news/msfhr-news/call-nominations-msfhr-research-leaders-forum

Bev

Bev Holmes  |  PhD
Interim President & CEO
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 6600

Executive Coordinator:

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

Rhonda Tolley

V6H 3X8 Canada

bholmes@msfhr.org

T  604 714 5376

www.msfhr.org

Twitter  |  LinkedIn

rtolley@msfhr.org

The information being transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you receive this email in error, please delete the material from the receiving computer and contact the sender.