Funding Opportunity: Retired Teachers of Ontario Foundation -- Geriatrics Gerontology Research and Training

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

I’m pleased to share the attached Call for Proposals with you.

The RTO/ERO (Retired Teachers of Ontario) Foundation is including BC post-secondary institutions for the first time this year.

We are a relatively new Foundation and have been expanding our scope annually. Given that RTO/ERO members live in BC, we are excited to expand this opportunity.

The attachment has more details.

Please share this opportunity broadly at SFU.

Many thanks ,Yolanda

Yolanda Bronstein

Director, Granting & Donor Stewardship

Directrice, Subventions et relations avec les donateurs

RTO/ERO Foundation

La Fondation ERO/RTO

Direct: 416-962-4037

416-962-9463 ext. 245