Connections | MSFHR funds 11 BC innovators in first Innovation to Commercialization awards

Title: replace with my subject
The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

August 2017

MSFHR funds 11 BC innovators in first Innovation to Commercialization awards

MSFHR has announced 11 award recipients in the first Innovation to Commercialization (I2C) competition. These awards will help BC health researchers bridge the gap between discovery and practical application to improve health outcomes in BC.

-

Congratulations to the nine BC researchers who received $23M worth of CIHR Foundation Grants, including seven past MSFHR award recipients.

Kurt Haas (2004 Scholar), Stuart Turvey (2011 Scholar), and John Oliffe (2006 Scholar) are recognized alongside other outstanding Canadian health researchers as part of CIHR's Canada 150: Celebrating Health Research.

Follow Us