2017 MSFHR Reach Program - funding announcement

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good afternoon,

Earlier this year I got in touch about a new MSFHR funding opportunity, the Reach Program, and I’m now pleased to inform you that we have announced the inaugural award recipients.

16 teams of researchers and research users based at Interior Health, Simon Fraser University, Thompson Rivers University, University of British Columbia, University of British Columbia Okanagan and University of Victoria, will receive funding to support the dissemination and uptake of research, as part of a larger body of evidence, to inform and improve further research, practice and policy-making.

Working in areas including mental health and services for seniors the researcher and research user teams will use videos, e-learning, social media, symposia and training workshops to share research beyond the normal researcher peer group and improve health policy and practice.

Further details and a full list of the 2017 Reach teams can be found on our website.

Best wishes,
Rashmita

Rashmita Salvi
Manager, Research Competitions
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 2779

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

V6H 3X8 Canada

rsalvi@msfhr.org

www.msfhr.org

Twitter  |  LinkedIn

The information being transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you receive this email in error, please delete the material from the receiving computer and contact the sender.