Reminder: Project Grant Spring Competition Workshop

FHS Researchers,

The CIHR Project Grant competition for Spring 2018 has a registration deadline of Feb. 6.
We'd like to get a sense of who is planning to apply for the Spring 2018 CIHR Project Grant Competition and gauge interest in attending a CIHR Project Grant Workshop early in 2018.

We have scheduled the workshop for:
Tuesday, January 9 , 2018.
1:30 to 3:00 pm - BLU Boardroom

The workshop will cover:
1) The most recent structure of the CIHR Project grant application, including policy and CCV format revisions
2)  Internal and external deadlines for the application
3)  Project Grant's most current review process, including a Q&A period with reviewers who recently served on the Fall 2017 competition

CIHR has confirmed that there will be minor changes to the peer review delivery and structure for this competition, and that this information is expected to be released in late 2017. We will provide updates as we receive them.

Please confirm by noon, January 5th with fhsres@sfu.ca if:
1. you are developing a new Project Grant application for submission to the Spring 2018 Project Grant competition
and/or
2. you plan to attend the workshop.

Should you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact fhsres@sfu.ca or ckalaw@sfu.ca.

Best wishes for a joyful and restful holiday season.

Cheers,

Cecilia Kalaw, M.A. (office: 778-782-7037)
Research Grants Facilitator
Faculty of Health Sciences
Simon Fraser University
Blusson Hall, Rm 11022
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6
Unceded territory of the Coast Salish nations

Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/sfu_fhs
or @SFU_FHS