Mitacs News & Opportunities

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

 News
February 2016
Welcome to the Mitacs newsletter.

KEY EVENTS

2015 Mitacs Awards
The fifth annual Awards ceremony recognized groundbreaking research. Learn about the winners and watch their video interviews.

OPPORTUNITIES

Start an international research collaboration in 2016
Get funding for research in FranceIndia, or Tunisia.
Deadline: March 4, 2016.

Become an R&D manager
The call for Elevate applications is open. Get a two-year postdoctoral fellowship and work with an industry or not-for-profit partner.

Get research experience beyond your university
Accelerate supports collaborations between university researchers and partner organizations. Funding starts at $15,000.

Get free professional skills training
Mitacs Step workshops are available on campus and online
to grad students and postdocs.

TOP NEWS

The Canadian Science Policy Fellowship
The call for applications opens in February 2016 to faculty and postdocs interested in working in public service. For more information, please contact PolicyFellowship@mitacs.ca.

Partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service
Students in Canada and Germany will participate in summer internships and build research networks between the two countries. Learn more

  Read online   |  Forward   | Unsubscribe

Montreal Office
405, avenue Ogilvy
Bureau 101
MontréalQC H3N 1M3
Toronto Office
100 College Street, Suite 522
University of Toronto
TorontoON M5G 1L5
Vancouver Office
6190 Agronomy Road, Suite 301
University of British Columbia
VancouverBC V6T 1Z3
Copyright © 2016 Mitacs, All rights reserved.
About Mitacs | Contact Mitacs | Privacy Policy