IC-IMPACTS at SFU Poster

ORS has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

The Office of the Vice President Research and SFU International invite you to attend an information session about IC-Impacts on Monday, March 7th at 12:30pm.

IC Impacts funds research projects, and currently has 3 active calls for proposals;
1.  Smart buildings - all aspects (call closes April 1)
2.  Portable diagnostics and analyzers in the health area (call closes March 30th).
3.  Any innovation/technology ready for testing or deployment and ready to go into the field (call is ongoing)
Any project in water, health or infrastructure that intersects with the themes is eligible.

As indicated in the poster, registration is required for this event.
Full information about IC-Impacts can be found at http://ic-impacts.com