Reminder: Funding Opportunity for Early-Career Researchers

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

CIFAR invites outstanding early-career researchers to join one of nine research programs which address some of the most complex challenges facing the world today. The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding and support to help you build your research network and develop essential skills at this important time in your career.

Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, but you must hold a PhD or equivalent degree and be within your first five years of a full-time academic appointment. Your research must align with the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program. In 2016, these are:
See http://www.cifar.ca/global-scholars for further information.