Call for Proposals (Partnership with Nunavut Arctic College)

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Irving Shipbuilding Inc., in partnership with Nunavut Arctic College is pleased to launch a call for proposals for applied research projects with a northern focus.  Its key objectives of this joint initiative is to build Arctic community capacity to engage in applied research and co-management decision making process, develop practical solutions to enhance marine safety and develop tools and technologies to respond marine incidents.

I have attached the Call For Proposal document and the budget template.

Due date: August 11th, 2016

For more information, you can email to generalNRI@arcticcollege.ca.

Please share this opportunity widely.