Announcement: 2016 NSERC Awards Public Announcement

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello,

Minister Duncan publicly announced the results of the NSERC 2016 grants competition.  Here is the link to the NSERC news release.

http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Media-Media/NewsRelease-CommuniqueDePresse_eng.asp?ID=854

Bonjour,

La ministre Duncan a annoncé publiquement les résultats du concours de subventions de 2016 du CRSNG.  Voici le lien au Communiqué de presse du CRSNG.

http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Media-Media/NewsRelease-CommuniqueDePresse_fra.asp?ID=854

Program Operations Unit / Unité des opérations des programmes

Research Grants and Scholarships / Subventions et bourses

NSERC/CRSNG

coord@nserc-crsng.gc.ca