REMINDER: NSERC Important Notice : DG NOI deadline extension

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our list members:

The deadline for submitting the Notification of Intent to Apply (NOI) for a Discovery Grant or Subatomic Physics Grant to NSERC has been extended to Wednesday August 3rd at 8 PM (ET) due to a hardware failure at the CCV hosting site last Saturday and Sunday July 23 and 24. The CCV site was restored and the system is functioning normally.

Reminder – NOIs must be received at NSERC by this deadline date. Late NOIs will not be accepted.

The extension memo can also be found here: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Professors-Professeurs/Grants-Subs/DGIGPNotice-PSIGPAvis_eng.asp

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at coord@nserc-crsng.gc.ca.