CORRECTED LINK: Fall 2016 NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) Workshop

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members.

*Link to survey has been corrected.*

SFU applicants to the Fall 2016 NSERC Discovery Grant (DG) competition are invited to attend an NSERC DG workshop:

DATE: Monday, September 12 th , 2016

TIME: 10 am – 12 noon

LOCATION: SSB 7172

Research Grants Facilitator Theresa Kitos will take workshop attendees through the NSERC DG application process. SFU faculty with experience as NSERC Evaluation Group (EG) members will offer insight into the NSERC DG adjudication process.

If you plan to a ttend, please click here to fill out the websurvey, or paste this link into your b r owser: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/250615329 .

Thank you.

SFU Simon Fraser University
Office of Research Services (ORS)