  • The BC Innovation Council and B.C. Ministry of Agriculture are challenging B.C. innovators to solve the challenges of B.C.’s $13 billion agrifood and agriculture industry.
  • Successful proposals may be awarded mentorship, seed funding, financing and a chance to pitch at the #BCTECH Summit.
  • The deadline for Letters of Interest is December 16, 2016.
  • Learn more about the four focus areas and apply at agritechinnovation.ca
BCIC Ignite: Up to $300K available to commercialize tech innovations in the natural resources and applied sciences
  • Seeking collaborative, industry-driven academic research projects that address a significant problem faced by industry and demonstrate high market potential.
  • Applications for the 2017 Winter-Spring Competition are now open with a deadline of January 17, 2017.
  • Download the 2017 program guidelines and apply at bcic.ca/ignite
These are both exciting opportunities to support innovation that addresses known problems faced by industry. Please share this with your staff, partners and/or members.

Email connect@bcic.ca with any questions.

To stay up-to-date with BC innovation news, programs, and funding opportunities, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.

Nadine Diner
Director, Industry Initiatives
BC Innovation Council
Copyright © 2016 marketing@bcic.ca, All rights reserved.
You opted to receive emails from the Industry & Innovation Group.

Our mailing address is:
marketing@bcic.ca
1188 West Georgia Street
9th Floor