There are two opportunities for industry, researchers and innovators offered by the BC Innovation Council
. The opportunities are focused on natural resources, applied sciences and agritech. Agritech Innovation Challenge: Submit solutions to solve B.C.’s biggest agrifood and agriculture challenges
BCIC Ignite: Up to $300K available to commercialize tech innovations in the natural resources and applied sciences
- The BC Innovation Council and B.C. Ministry of Agriculture are challenging B.C. innovators to solve the challenges of B.C.’s $13 billion agrifood and agriculture industry.
- Successful proposals may be awarded mentorship, seed funding, financing and a chance to pitch at the #BCTECH Summit.
- The deadline for Letters of Interest is December 16, 2016.
- Learn more about the four focus areas and apply at agritechinnovation.ca
These are both exciting opportunities to support innovation that addresses known problems faced by industry. Please share this with your staff, partners and/or members.
- Seeking collaborative, industry-driven academic research projects that address a significant problem faced by industry and demonstrate high market potential.
- Applications for the 2017 Winter-Spring Competition are now open with a deadline of January 17, 2017.
- Download the 2017 program guidelines and apply at bcic.ca/ignite
Email email@example.com with any questions.
To stay up-to-date with BC innovation news, programs, and funding opportunities, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Director, Industry Initiatives
BC Innovation Council