Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects – Letter of Intent

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Dear colleagues,

Further to an email sent to you in June, NSERC is pleased to announce the 2017 competition for Strategic Partnership Grants for Projects. The competition will now be conducted in 2 stages. In the first stage, applicants submit a mandatory letter of intent directly to NSERC through the On-line System. The deadline for letters of intent is February 1, 2017. In the second stage, NSERC will invite applicants selected based on the strength of their LOI to submit a full application. Invitations will be sent on April 1, 2017 and the deadline for full applications will be June 7, 2017. Please inform your research community of these developments. NSERC plans to conduct webinars to provide information about the LOI in the coming weeks. The schedule of webinars will be sent to you as soon as it is available.

If you have questions, please contact strgr@nserc-crsng.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

Anne-Marie Thompson
Director, Energy, Environment and Resources

Research Partnerships
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada