AGE-WELL – HACKING HEALTH National Ideathon | Vancouver, BC

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

You may have heard about our Canada-wide ideathon competition to identify great new ideas to support healthy aging. Prizes awarded will total $75k in cash and in-kind services. The competition is being held in five cities. I am writing to provide details, below, about the Vancouver ideathon on May 26 at the Joseph and Rosalie Segal Centre Conference Room, Harbour Centre. Please feel free to post and circulate to your audiences. An image is also attached, for your use.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,

Krystle Wiltshire | Special Projects Coordinator

AGE-WELL Network of Centres of Excellence (NCE)

Toronto Rehab | University Health Network

550 University Avenue, Toronto ON M5G 2A2

T: 416 597 3422 x 7439 | F: 416 597 3031

krystle@agewell-nce.ca |www.agewell-nce.ca

Follow AGE-WELL on Twitter

http://twitter.com/agewell_nce

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.