CARIC Forum - August 8th and 9th, 2017 at UBC Vancouver

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Consortium for Aerospace Research In Canada (CARIC) is hosting its National Forum in BC this year! This two day event, set to take place on August 8th and 9th, is being held on UBC campus. Day one features a UBC Aerospace Research & Innovation Showcase leading up to registration, with the full day event taking place on day 2, filled with panelists and roundtables to showcase the innovation and skills agenda, discuss challenges and generate new ideas and business ventures.

The full program and registration details can be found here: http://caric.aero/forum-caric/