Webinar: Discovery Grant - Submission of a Notification of Intent to Apply

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good afternoon,

We have reached our maximum participation in our present webinar.  If faculty contacts you, I ask that you share the attached presentation with them and advise them to call into the teleconference.

Conference Telephone number:  1-877-413-4790

ID:  7462843

Liette Clairoux
Program Operations Officer/
Administratrice des opérations des programmes
Research Grants and Scholarships Directorate/
Direction des subventions de recherche et bourses
Scholarships and Fellowships Division/
Division des programmes de bourses
613-996-2985
liette.clairoux@nserc-crsng.gc.ca