cancelled: upcoming talk on Mining in Mexico + exchange opportunities, Sept. 25, 10:30 am in AQ 6106

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Dear colleagues: Unfortunately, our guest speaker from Mexico City, Dr. Correa, has cancelled her visit for
next week due to damage to her house from the earthquake.

I hope to reschedule her at some future date, but if you are interested in potentially doing a sabbatical or
are a graduate student interested in doing research there, feel free to contact me to discuss how to set it up.
I am hosting a graduate student from the university there for 5 weeks who can also give many details.

regards

andy hira

Anil Hira
Professor