SSHRC Small Grants- Deadline December 15, 2015

Dear SFU Researchers,

ORS would like to announce that the SSHRC Small grant competition is now open. Normally we would update our website with the relevant information. However, we are unable to do this at the moment and so the information is attached here for your reference. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please read through the guidelines carefully and ensure the appropriate documents are filled out.

NOTE: The deadline is December 15, 2015 at 4:30pm and all applications must be complete. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.

We would like to encourage that all application materials be scanned to ors@sfu.ca as a complete package in order to avoid delays and shuffling of documents.

This zip file attached has both Word and PDF documents for you to view (there are 4 Word documents and 4 PDF documents that are identical).

If you have any questions regarding this competition please e-mail Ash Lalani at ashlalani@sfu.ca

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

ORS

   SFU OFFICE OF RESEARCH SERVICES (ORS)
8900 Nelson Way, Discovery 2 - Room 230, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 4W9
Google Map: http://bit.ly/933djQ
ORS Website
Tel: 778.782.5798 | Fax: 778.782.3477

If you have received this message through a subscription to an email list and you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.