REMINDER: SSHRC Insight Development Grants Workshop - Wednesday Dec 2, 2015

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members.

SFU faculty members planning to apply to the next SSHRC Insight Development Grants competition (deadline: February 1, 2016) are invited to attend a workshop:
Wednesday, December 2nd
10am - 12 noon
AQ6106
To help you write a competitive application, Grants Facilitators Barbara Burkhardt and Beverly Neufeld will take participants through the Insight Development Grants application process.

Please RSVP to ors@sfu.ca by Tuesday December 1st.

Thank you.

   SFU OFFICE OF RESEARCH SERVICES (ORS)
8900 Nelson Way, Discovery 2 - Room 230, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 4W9
Google Map: http://bit.ly/933djQ
Tel: 778.782.5798 | Fax: 778.782.3477

If you have received this message through a subscription to an email list and you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.