Request for Proposals to Evaluate an Intervention Program for Domestic Violence

The Office of Research Services has received the following attachment and information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good Morning,

We have attached a copy of the Request for Proposals to Evaluate an Intervention Program for Domestic Violence.

We are sending this information to individual researchers who have been suggested to us, and we are also sending this information to several BC universities.  If you are one of those universities, we ask that you please share this information with relevant faculty who might be interested in this exciting project.

Carl Stroh, Ph.D.

CEO

Stroh Health Care