Funding Opportunity: Seed Funding Available to Advance Elder-Friendly Care

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members.

Participate in the ACE Collaborative
Deadline February 1st

Take part in our Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Collaborative. CFHI in partnership with the Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network (TVN) is inviting applications to this innovative collaborative.

See how you can participate in the ACE collaborative and make significant improvements in patient, provider and system outcomes. Closing date is February 1st, 2016.

Discover the Benefits of participating in the ACE Collaborative:
  • Up to $40,000 in seed funding
  • CFHI collaborative support with the implementation of evidence-informed care practices as well as performance measurement and evaluation
  • Networking and exchange with other teams
  • Educational webinars, online tools and in-person workshop
  • Access to a network of expert faculty coaches, including Dr. Samir Sinha and his team who have led the ACE Strategy at Mount Sinai
  • Individual coaching