Mitacs Elevate is accepting applications for postdoc funding in all disciplines

ORS has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members.

Please distribute to faculty.

Mitacs Elevate is now accepting applications for two-year postdoctoral funding:
  • $55,000 annual award (plus $7,500 per year non-cash value in training)
  • Customized training exclusive to Elevate fellows
  • Long-term collaborative research project with a non-academic partner

Deadlines:
  • Letter of intent: March 23, 2016, at 5 p.m. PDT
  • Application: April 6, 2016, at 1 p.m. PDT
  • Results announced: June 2016
  • Projects must start by September 15, 2016

Mitacs would like to thank the Government of Canada, the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, Alberta Innovates Technology Futures, and the governments of British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Quebec for their support of Elevate.

Montreal Office
405 avenue Ogilvy
Bureau 101
MontréalQC H3N 1M3
Toronto Office
100 College Street, Suite 522
University of Toronto
TorontoON M5G 1L5
Vancouver Office
6190 Agronomy Road, Suite 301
University of British Columbia
VancouverBC V6T 1Z3
Copyright © 2016 Mitacs Inc., All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe | About Mitacs | Contact Mitacs | Privacy Policy
 unsubscribe